- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- What is the Michigan Competitive Scholarship Program (MCS)?
- What is the Tuition Incentive Program (TIP) – Phase I?
- What is the Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs Scholarship (GEAR UP Michigan!)?
- What is the Children of Veterans Tuition Grant (CVTG)?
- What is the Police Officer’s and Fire Fighter’s Survivor Tuition Grant (STG)?